Intense pulsed light (IPL) is a technology used to perform a variety of cosmetic and medical skin treatments, including hair removal, skin pigmentation and sun damage mitigation (photo rejuvenation), thread veins (telangiectasia), and to alleviate acne.
For hair removal, several treatments are necessary to achieve desired results. That’s because hair follicles can be active or inactive, and only active hair follicles will be affected by the treatment. Inactive hair follicles can be treated as they become active over time. The area to be treated should be clean, shaven, and free of sunburn. Treatment sessions should be 4 to 6 weeks apart.
- Full Legs, Package of 6 $3,800
- Lower Legs, Package of 6 $2,600
- Bikini Area, Package of 4 $2,500
- Underarm, Package of 4 $800
- Full Arms, Package of 4 $1,200
- Back Small Area, Package of 4 $1,600
- Back, Large Area, Package of 4 $2,000
- Abdomen, Package of 4 $1,800
- Chest, Package of 4 $1,400
- Hands, Package of 4 $600
CONCERNED ABOUT COST?
Talk to us about financing options, savings plans, and ways you can manage cosmetic expenses.
Would you like to schedule a skin evaluation?
We offer a 30-minute skin evaluation facial to talk about your questions, concerns, goals, and learn if you are a good candidate for a specific product or an advanced procedure.
Call (505) 913 4360 to schedule an appointment.